Here you will find links to the type of commodities made available or expected to made available by USDA to participants in the following FD Programs:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Nutrition Services Incentive Program - includes the Area Agencies on Aging (AAA)*
- SY2016 Schools/Child Nutrition Programs - Schools, CACFP, SFSP (.pdf format)*
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program
*NOTE: The foods expected to be available for NSLP schools, other Child Nutrition Programs, and NSIP/AAA participants during a given school year or fiscal year may change later in the year depending on market conditions. Each school district should check with its State distributing agency to ensure the availability of a certain commodity. Allocation for Group A foods designate specific availability, outlet, and entitlement or bonus status.