The FNS Food Distribution Programs’ mission is to strengthen the Nation’s nutrition safety net by providing food and nutrition assistance to school children and families; and support American agriculture by distributing high quality, 100% American-grown USDA Foods.
|USDA Foods Infographic|
- SP 66-2014 Information and Guidance on the Domestic Beef Market
- Pilot Project for Procurement of Unprocessed Fruits and Vegetables
- Pilot Project for Procurement of Unprocessed Fruits and Vegetables: Request for Application
- New USDA Foods Online Training
- Webinar: USDA State Emergency Notification System (SENS)
- USDA Foods Annual Disaster Preparedness Training
- Webinar: Foods Complaints in WBSCM
- Webinar: DoD Fresh: The Basics
- FNS WBSCM December 2012 Newsletter [PDF]
- USDA Foods Mobile Site
- FY 2013 FDPIR Foods Available
- See More...