Following are links to General Information regarding the Web-Based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM) System.
- WBSCM Technical Refresh FNS Information Document (August 4, 2014)
- WBSCM Tips and Frequently Asked Questions (updated 08/14/14).
- 2013 ACDA WBSCM Tips and Tricks
- A mailbox has been established to receive requests to have SHIP-TO locations assigned to Domestic Business Partners and to establish new Ship-To locations within WBSCM. Please email FNS-7's to: WBSCM-Ship-To@fns.usda.gov. The new mailbox is replacing the former process of submitting the FNS-7 to KC for creation of delivery locations. However, if you have a location due to receive shipments before July 1, 2011 - please follow former procedure and send FNS-7 to KC.
- WBSCM Browser Compatibility - PDF and Word
- WBSCM Minimum System Requirements
- Internet Explorer 7 Compatibility Mode Instructions for WBSCM
- Add WBSCM Trusted Sites and other useful information
- User Registration - Processor Refresher Training
- Receipting and Reporting - Processor Refresher Training
HelpDesk Contact Information
- Phone: 877-WBSCM-4U (877-927-2648)
- Email: WBSCMhelp@ams.usda.gov