This page provides the survey results of the Commodity Acceptability Progress (CAP) Reports received from State distributing agencies. The CAP surveys are conducted every two years.
- Child and Adult Care Food Program (CADFP) Report
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) Report
- Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) Report
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP) Report
- Nutrition Services Incentive Program (NSIP) Report
If you want to provide any ongoing comments or feedback to USDA about the Commodity Program, please click here.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view some of these files. Click on icon below to download a free copy.