Following are links to General Information regarding the Web-Based Supply Chain Management (WBSCM) System.
- WBSCM Technical Refresh FNS Information Document (August 4, 2014)
- WBSCM Tips and Frequently Asked Questions (updated 08/14/14).
- 2013 ACDA WBSCM Tips and Tricks
- A mailbox has been established to receive requests to have SHIP-TO locations assigned to Domestic Business Partners and to establish new Ship-To locations within WBSCM. Please email FNS-7's to: WBSCM-Ship-To@fns.usda.gov. The new mailbox is replacing the former process of submitting the FNS-7 to KC for creation of delivery locations. However, if you have a location due to receive shipments before July 1, 2011 - please follow former procedure and send FNS-7 to KC.
- WBSCM Minimum System Requirements
- WBSCM Internet Explorer Browser Settings
- WBSCM Java Runtime Environment Requirements and Settings - WBSCM users must have Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.7 or higher on their workstations. For uploading/downloading file difficulties, the document recommends the necessary JRE security settings.
- User Registration - Processor Refresher Training
- Receipting and Reporting - Processor Refresher Training
HelpDesk Contact Information
- Phone: 877-WBSCM-4U (877-927-2648)
- Email: WBSCMhelp@ams.usda.gov