The following links regulations and policies related to Food Service Management Companies providing meals to schools and other child nutrition programs participating in the NSCLP, CACFP, and SFSP:
- FD Policy Memorandum FD-110 entitled, "Clarification in Crediting for, and Use of, Donated Foods in Contracts with Food Service Management Companies--First and Final Contract Years."
- FD Policy Memorandum FD-080 entitled, "Guidance in Crediting for, and Use of, Donated Foods in Contracts with Food Service Management Companies."
- FD Policy Memorandum FD-023 entitled, "Accounting for Donated Foods in Cost-Reimbursable Contracts Between School Food Authorities and Food Service Management Companies."
- Part 210 National School Program Regulations
- Part 226 Child & Adult Care Food Program Regulations
- Part 250 Regulations - Distribution of Donated Foods