The resources on this page provide information about the Agricultural Marketing Agency (AMS) and the Farm Service Agency (FSA), which are the agencies responsible for procuring USDA Foods. The links provided will also help in finding out where your USDA Foods are sourced:
Agricultural Marketing Service Resources
- Commodity Purchasing website - This site provides up-to-date information on all AMS procurements including solicitations and specifications.
- Livestock Eligible Vendor List
- Poultry Eligible Vendor List
- Fruit and Vegetable Eligible Vendor List
- Market News - Market News reports details current information on prices, volume and quality for a wide range of farm markets.
Farm Service Agency Resources
- FSA Procurement website - This site provides information on dairy, grain, peanut and oil procurements, including solicitation and specifications.
- FSA Eligible Vendor List
State of Origin Information
This report shows which USDA Foods products were purchased from each state. Although USDA is unable to provide state of origin information prior to ordering due to the competitive nature of the procurements, this report provides this retrospective look. If you are looking to support agricultural markets in your region, you can consider using this information to find out what products USDA often purchases from your state—keeping in mind that future procurements may not follow these trends. Remember, all USDA Foods are 100% American grown and are local to someone!
- USDA Foods: How to Get Your Product Considered - Guidelines for vendors or industry representatives interested in supplying products to USDA Foods.
- WBSCM Information - This site provides updated information on WBSCM, including crosswalks and newsletters.
- Delivery Order Status Reports - These reports show all USDA Foods orders for the fiscal year, including the sold to state and vendor name.
- USDA Foods Processing - This site contains a variety of resources related to USDA Foods processing.
- NPA Approved Processors - This list shows contact information for all processors with national agreements.