FD Disaster Assistance Eligibility

Last Published: 11/08/2013

Where to Apply

For information about how and where to apply for USDA commodities in disaster situations, please contact the State distributing agency (SDA) or Indian Tribal Organization (ITOs) that administer the Food Distribution Programs in your State. Below are links to the SDAs and ITOs  which maintain stocks of USDA commodity foods in disaster situations.