USDA’s Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) has published a list of manufacturers that have met the Food and Nutrition Service’s Quality Control Program requirements for the CN Labeling Program.
- USDA/USDC Authorized CN Label Manufacturers (10/31/2014)
- USDA/USDC Authorized CN Labels (10/31/2014)
CN numbers that appear on the valid list apply to the CN Logo and Crediting Statement only. It is the manufacturer's responsibility to ensure that the product label meets all over Federal Labeling requirements.
The following inspection directories, along with the Establishment (EST) notations from technical assistance memorandum TA 05-2010, may be used to cross reference the EST number with the manufacturer’s physical address:
- FNS-Assigned and Equal to Federal (ETF) Establishment Numbers (10/31/2014)
- USDC/National Marine Fisheries Service Establishment Numbers
- USDA/Food Safety and Inspection Service Establishment Numbers
These lists are updated and reposted monthly; the data will not reflect newly authorized manufacturers and labels. Please keep in mind that the information about authorized labels does not include CN Labeled products issued before 2005. Additionally, the product name on the food carton with the CN Label may not necessarily match the product description from the list.
If you have questions about this information or about a particular product, please email or call the AMS-CN Labeling Program Operations Office at 202-720-9939.