The checklists below provide guidance for preparing and reviewing APDs and related documents. See the APD Handbook, FNS Handbook 901, or the related regulation or requirement for a detailed explanation of the particular item or contact your cognizant FNS Regional Office.
- PAPD Checklist - a list of documentation or data normally included in a PAPD submission.
- IAPD Checklist - a list of documentation or data normally included in an IAPD submission.
- Executive Summary Checklist - APD Executive Summary contents guide to the essential information included in an Executive Summary. This information consists of: who, what, when, why, how, and how much.
- RFP Checklist - a table of common items found in an RFP as well as FNS requirements.
- Contract Provisions Checklist - a table of commonly found as well as required terms, conditions, and clauses.
- Common Contract Clauses - links to provide guidance and examples to contract clauses required in most government contracts.
- Annual APDU Checklist - a list of contents normally required in an Annual APD Update submission.
- APDU As Needed Checklist - a list of contents normally required in an APDU As Needed submission.
- Maintenance & Operations (M&O) w/Enhancements Checklist - a list of documentations or data required to be submitted for review and approval of M&O with enhancement projects.
- SNAP APD/CIS Model Plan Checklist - as described in 7 CFR 272.10, functions required for automation within the Food Stamp Program.
- SNAP System Integrity Review Tool - The checklist combines the ADP/CIS Model Plan Requirements with system controls and performance requirements, and system testing as its foundation.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) APD Checklist - A table of common documents included in a SNAP EBT APD submission.
- EBT Request for Proposals (RFP) Checklist - A list of required contents and sample language that may be included in SNAP EBT RFP.
- WIC Core Functionality Checklist - WIC functional requirements matrix taken from FReD Appendix C. State agencies are encouraged to use this checklist when planning new system development or system upgrades and enhancements.
- WIC MIS Integrity Review Checklist - The WIC Post-Implementation Review Checklist includes a recommended agenda for the review, suggested attendees, and then a checklist of questions by functionality identified in the FReD and STARS Guide.
- WIC EBT Post-Implementation Review Guide - This provides a list of questions and items to be validated during the review.
- WIC EBT Management Evaluation Guide - a variation of the post-implementation review guide to be used for fully operational EBT system reviews.
- WIC EBT Local Agency Questionnaire - Specific review items for the Local agency portion of a WIC EBT review.
- WIC EBT Reconciliation "Cross-Training" Guide - Tool to assist in explaining WIC EBT reconciliation and review.
The following samples and prototypes offer assistance in developing WIC budgets and funding documents.
- WIC PAPD Budget Template and Instructions
- WIC IAPD Budget Template and Instructions
- WIC IAPDU Budget Template and Instructions
- WIC Funding Sources Prototype and Instructions
Please note that the samples do not address cost allocation. The CAM Toolkit must be used for WIC projects requiring cost allocation.